You are here:
Home > Christmas > Christmas & New Year – Terms & Conditions
Christmas & New Year – Terms & Conditions
- All reservations for party nights, festive lunches and dinners will be treated as provisional and will be held for no more than 10 days pending receipt of written confirmation and a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person.
- Full pre-payment is required 28 days prior to the event. Deposits are non-transferable.
- For Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, full prepayment is required at time of booking.
- All alterations to a booking must be confirmed in writing.
- Once final payment is made no refunds or credit vouchers will be given. We will however try to resell the places released but give no guarantee that this will be done. No refund will be considered on bookings cancelled less than 14 days before the event.
- Any alteration to numbers must be advised at least 7 days prior to the event day.
- In the event of any function having to be cancelled by the hotel, an alternate date or venue will be offered or a full refund given.
- The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure appropriate numbers. We also reserve the right to move the event to a different function suite should numbers dictate.
- The hotel reserves the right to group small tables together on party nights, to create a more sociable atmosphere.
- We reserve the right to cancel advertised entertainment due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Any additional service or services must be paid for on the night. No credit facilities will be offered unless secured with a credit/debit card.
- All times shown are subject to approval by the local licensing authority.
- All details are correct at time of going to press but may be subject to alterations without prior notice. All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- All accommodation must be confirmed with either a credit card or full payment.
- The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour.
- Restrictions apply to children at certain events.