Dog Friendly bedroom
We understand that leaving your four legged companion in kennels or with friends when staying away from home can be a real wrench. That’s why at Beales Hotel we welcome well behaved dogs and have set aside one bedroom especially for dog owners.
Bedroom 20 is a contemporary bedroom with fantastic facilities including individually controlled air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, 32” LCD or LED TV’s with Freeview channels and Sky Sports 1, 2 &3. It has a queen size Hypnos bed with Egyptian cotton linen, feather & down duvet, pillows & luxury mattress topper.
The room also includes a trouser press & ironing board, tea & coffee making facilities, complimentary still mineral water, work desk and lamp. Our rooms are all en-suite and have luxury Grohe fittings, heated bathroom floors & Geerings Ebony bathroom toiletries.
We don't want anyone in the 'dog house' so please read our house rules so we can make sure mans best friend remains just that.
Please ask if you would like us to provide you with a laundered dog bed, and one or two stainless steel non-spill dog bowls.
You can see all the 59 West Lodge Park bedrooms on this page
If you book your bedroom here you will be able to reserve the bedroom of your choice at no extra cost. This facility is not available if you book via third party sites or with offers other than our own. Please fill in the Special requests box with your choice of bedroom.
This is subject of course to our availability and to situations outside of our control such as guests wanting to extend their stay in a particular room.
The house rules are these:
- We welcome well behaved dogs and their well behaved owners in the luxury bedroom 20 at Beales Hotel.
- Dogs remain the responsibility of the owners at all times.
- Bedding, food, water, bowls etc remain the responsibility of the owners at all times and should be brought with you.
- All mess to be cleaned up and removed.
- No dogs of non-residents are permitted, except guide dogs.
- A maximum of two well behaved dogs will be accepted in the room.
- Dogs barking or disturbing other residents will be asked to be moved to the resident’s car or to leave the premises.
- Any damage to the bedroom, bathroom, corridor or gardens will be chargeable via the pre-authorised credit card.
- Any strong smells necessitating the putting off of the room for one or more nights will incur a charge equivalent to the lost room revenue for each night.
- Hotel management decisions are final in respect of any issues arising from accommodating dogs in Beales Hotel.